People always say ‘everybody change’
but no one does it better than you.
It’s not the matter of you taking your eyes off me.
It is the fact that you’ve vacant the lot I once stayed for someone new.

You were scared to move away from the spot I have always glued myself to.
You were trembling when I invited your warm self into my haven.
You deny my words while accepting others deceits.
But now you’ve move along the road far better than me.

I have once swim into those two cold eyes.
To catch a view of you looking at me.

......................................

It is sad to see how one can influence others.
I hate you for telling me how I should throw myself into a pile of plastic tramp.
I hate you for letting me believe I wasn't as vain as you are.
I hate you for making me hate the fact that I was right all along.
I hate the fact you always tell people I lied to make myself special.
I hate you because only now you make me hate you.



No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger