Uncanny Shots

For a while, coincidences enter the days. It seems normal until it come running at you.

A.

Growing up as a child, constant remarks in being the real life Wednesday Addams are as usual as the smudgy clouds. Even now I am still being observed in similar style. Then couple of days back, did a short research on Addams Family, and it turns out I am a living Wednesday. Grows up braiding the hair (since it is sported every single day, some wanks decided to call me the Red Indian Girl), fascinated with the macabre (I wrote a story on Draculas and Blood Drinking Sisters in Primary, continues the legacy with Death stories in Secondary), and I happen to have one sketch on the wall - a tree with a human face. As uncanny as it appears to be, it is slightly disturbing. No one wants to be the morbid child. However dark and gloomy I may seem at times, I am a lot happier and smiley than Wednesday. Hence, I am like her brighter twin sister, who likes ice cream for breakfast and hates spider.

And someone happens to be the Lurch.

And today Google did Addams Family.


B.

Of the lethargy from studying, decision made to skip the match. Two hours later, awoken by strange air and could not resume sleeping. Watch the bloody stream and happy snaps appear after several misses.

Others follow suit, but prior to last evening conundrum.

Once bitten forever smitten.


C.

Been inflicted with rashes for one straight week now. Not much of coincidence. Thank you stress effect, dusty places, and death. I really enjoy what you did to me darlings.


No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger