Liverpool We Love You

What.About.That

I am enjoying the fact that Manchester United fans are desperately coming up with irrelevant remarks.

1. Sinking the boot in and making Evra jokes/Manchester being crap jokes is one of the lowest class moves. Nothing spells insecurity better than criticising the other team and insulting their fans rather than just being happy about your own team winning. Keep it classy, Liverpool fans

2. Cups? Who cares about cups? Not me. League's where it's at. (And she goes on saying usually home team always have the advantage)

3. Posting picture of a man with Owen's kit, supposedly depicting Owen himself, pissing on LFC's kit.

Others just spout nonsense and being the sore loser. 

One. Manchester United fan or any other football fan comprises of a wide range of people. Majority being idiots who rarely show respect for opposing teams. So far the worst had to come from United fans and players. So what ground do you have in speaking for your club when they were chanting on Hillsborough during the match. 

Two. Wait, you still have Carlin..., Champions Leag...., Europa?. 

Three. How is the bench warmer doing warming up the bench and being chased out by Mr. Barton.

I understand this does not mean we are winning the cup(s) or better than any other team. This is just for United fans and players to get a grip. Joe Hart was a true professional after the match and so did their fans (those responded to me). Each club is sitting on the same position regardless of titles. No club is better than the other, at least that is how I see it. Bolton and Blackburn showed that so stop claiming superiority. 

This is the time where I feel the only person could handle the bundle of stupidity displayed today is Jeremy Kyle. If he could shut Chavs up, he could do the same with irrelevant people.


Praying we will take home Carling Cup and move on further for FA. Suarez will be back so hopefully, with luck wanting to be on LFC side, top four is within grasp - though not getting my hopes up.

It is amazing how Manchester City had acquired my respect over the past couple of weeks. I wish them all the best and take home the title. The same goes for every club in the Premier League, except United, Chelsea, Everton, and Tottenham in no particular order. 

The question of family friend is now being answered. I am not following the footsteps of my family in supporting Manchester United because I understand the basis of respect towards everyone in sporting activity, and I am not thick enough to support The Devil. Zingsss

Congratuwelldone and good luck Liverpool Football Club and I wish for everything but not further disappointment.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger