Not All Who Wander Are Lost



I might stifle
or choke on the sights
But the soul
is for me to hold
while others breathe
on poetic lines

I might tremble
or stab the move
Still the gift
stays after every touch
and others exchange
for the ride



and the cards keep on speaking for me. Being alone creates wide chances of you going mad. That doesn't necessarily carries a negative idea. Madness. We've all lived through it, but I wonder what happen to those who stays. 

So I'll wander on my own. I have known the feeling of dying alone, I will feel the sun on my own. No one wants you around these days, unless you are what they want to see. I for one refuse to be seen in their eyes, because it's nothing but a distorted collection of images they've gathered from the world. The world is not where I come from, as it's where I've been. With the acceptance from them, I'll be the people they've seen before. 

It's not a can't but a won't for me. I won't be a manufactured glass for the society to sip on and wash and reuse until I'm broken or ugly. I want to be the broken and ugly that is taken inside and have it stand for the eyes to wonder. 

No man could find true happiness when he looks for it in everyone. A man is truly happy when he looks into himself. 

We all have our tongue to transparent the minds.



Some may believe I take inspirations from celebrated beings, but as simple as I am, I take it from the unearthed creature(s), DevilDriver for such poignant thoughts in 'Not all who wander are lost'. Great video too. Metal bands do more for me than some megalomaniac writers or smarty pants. And fishermen since they always say the most beautiful things. 

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger