Accepting match ban = Racist

Surely that seems easy for everyone who has a trouble against Liverpool Football Club to accept.

I personally haven't read the whole report since actual exam is more important than a football club. Coming from a supporter of the club, it would be seen as a biased reaction towards the situation. However, it's not on the situation that I am expressing my concern with, it's the general public lambasting a person solely from a statement of another and poor judgement, evidently.

Stop parading these politically correct fronts. It's hypocritical of the commentors  to debase Luis Suarez from an unfortunate event. Don't tell me you've never slay someone off using what would be a racist remark when say, the person cuts you off the road like a bastard and he/she happens to be of a different origin. I've heard many 'Stupid White/Chinese/Indian/Black-African ...' and other form of such statement. I don't find myself climbing up a moral high ground and concluding these people to be racist idiots.

Actions speak louder than words. If you can't grasp the idea then you shouldn't speak on behalf of people who can actually utilise their brains.

I don't think John Terry is a racist even with the direct evidence showing him murmuring such word. Unless he had refused any contact with Ferdinand then yes, he'll be a racist. But I hope he will be receiving the same or greater punishment as Suarez's because of an actual evidence in hand.

By the way dear FA, didn't Evra admitted in producing words of similar sensitivity, why isn't he being given the same treatment.

Lets just hope this mania would eat Evra and his alliance when The Racist get back on the pitch for the clash. That's the only justice I could think of. But if LFC lost, it wouldn't mean that Suarez is a racist or guilty.


No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger