Beatles Echoed Journey

Went on a journey with mother to visit Grandad's grave. In a few days time it would be a month since he passed. Managed to keep some of his belongings. They divided the money in his wallet between the grandchildren. Got 75 for myself and thought of stapling 50 on the wall and spend the remainder - since he always gave me money to buy candies, even when I'm already 20.

With a short break resuming in session, many plans had been in mind.

Thought of staying in France with some locals for a couple of weeks, only to realised I haven't kept enough money. South Africa Project was also within contemplation but mother refused as I have never been there before for her to allow me to stay alone. They're gathering volunteers to care and teach the local children and orphans. Peru has one where you will care and clean stray animals - again permission wasn't warranted.

Generated ideas and thoughts as dreams are free but if only the currency to convert those into reality is in possession.

Since nothing is left to play, going to continue with painting and sketching, and pray so hard for someone to snatch me away from this life. Not asking much, not bothered with being wealthy, just concern in being happy and healthy. Like Grandad had always been.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger