Honesty is Not the Best Policy.

- You make friends cautiously and the friends you have are few and very close to you
- You need plenty of time alone in which to feed your Muse
- You are generally most comfortable in your own minds (which other, may have trouble deciphering)
- You tend to have a hard time with romance
How much more deeper can an internet 'observer' goes about saying. There are few others which I am too appalled to share it with. The internet constantly refused to let me down, especially when it comes to revealing things regarding myself. The word lazy, day-dreamer and such keep on repeating. Though I am actually intrigued by the statement of even if I don't draw or play an instrument, art and music play a big part in my life. Can't say it's pretty accurate since half of the time, I don't even notice on what's going on in my life.
In whatever way in may come, I should never leave the station as who knows where the bright number might takes me.
.........................................
The mind of her company
Glitters of joy, splashes of dismal.
From her, him and them.
To anticipate would potrays her insignificance.
A flick through the pages.
Of books and current news.
Provide nothing more than questions.
To why time has yet to progress.
Steps to where she stops.
To turn to the backdrop.
In witnessing the changes.
Of which has long gone.
Going back would suppress her thoughts.
On what she could have become.
Becoming her, him or them.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger