Carpet?

A beige one as your screensaver?
I am happy and content enough to like you, but this, it's a bit far too much.
I take weird photos but never a carpet.
Never has it occurred to me that it would made such ideal screensaver.
Maybe a wall, but carpet, no, just no.

I guess these kind of people made me feel that it is okay to grow older. They basically have gotten larger or funnier in the face, but everything else seemed the same as it was before. My teacher for instance, she reminded me of being the future me. Well, I would've been reminiscing this unless I am under the soil all this while. She sort of fit all the things that I want to be when I grow up. Excluding being a teacher, I would be happy if I will become more or less similar to her (as in when I am at the age she is at the moment).

Age is just a matter of numbers?
No, it is a matter of your progress.

It is not about being a pessimist, it's about getting real. Positive is not really a good thing. Not in a pregnancy test when you are seventeen, not for any medical tests (some, I believe). Being positive actually decreases your average amount of thoughts, and that might results in moronic behaviour. I won't budge in this one.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger