Appropriate?

I had asked Jack whether he owns an electrocuting (?) machine since his hair looked rather weird in such upward position. To make the question even more inappropriate, I accused him (in a polite manner) of having spending a large amount of money on hairgel.

Guess the question will never be answered as to the degree of how inappropriate it was. He's a twat anyway, a posh cunning-charming-tad adorable twat. Just when I had learn to dislike him, he grew stubbles. He can read my mind and he knows it. Fucking knob. You are not funny anyway.

No wonder why I never last in any relationship. Like they all said 'Sarcasm is part of your charm, which exactly what kills the bond'. (?)

Such manic world we are living eh? And tinkie winkie is a man with a handbag, get over it :[

2 comments:

aku said...

mana kau tahu tinkie winkie itu lelaki?

Aes said...

Muka!!
Hehe and suara dia.
Pelik pulak tu.
:p

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger