Buddy

'You've gotten grumpier and a tad bit mad now, whats happened?'

Really? Can I say I didn't notice that. Told ya' 09' is not really my year. Lack of intentional and nonsensical jokes and laughs have made it easier for others to evaluate me. It's almost like someone has been trying to screw off the child attached on me. Since nobody believed I am in Uni now, might as well be juvenile. You get away with being completely daft but at the same time, you pull some bad effects to your being.

It's like pulling teeth when dealing with situation involving your age-ing self. Scary how some referred to me as Luna Lovegood, the Looney in the Potter film. I did used Luna as username in CS a while back, wonder why I stopped playing. It was all fun and being a girl pretty much boost your reputation as gamer in the virtual world. I was invited to join others for numbers of time. I wasn't that good and I'm sure they'd noticed it. Still, I found joy in those silly little games. So much for kicking the bad habit, I'm on new unrealistic one now.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger