All of Once

The passing of my being through your window,
has made me realized how far we had walked
From the start where our fingers touched,
to the end of our synchronized beats of hearts.

The smiles in the summer
The heats of the night
Bring me back to the past
When the love was bright.

When the sun goes down,
your eyes sunk.
While you took over my conscience,
you laughed.

Cold memories
Please freeze the time.
Ship me back
To where it begun.


.......................................................




I had to wait for a while to watch this film. Must say this was an epic scene. I never really listen to Roxy but this scene was briliant. The dancing and how it was in slow motion but her lips were in sync. Must've been fun doing it. :)




No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger