Cordially Invited to Taste The Cordial

Unexpected hat-trick from Benayoun.I couldn't stop eating junks.My new neighbour is a sorry-ass family who doesn't smile or talk to people.






His mental gallery has now denied any of my entry.

Failure to measure is not a problem.

I wish I still have him.

So I could talk about Medusa all day.

They breathe in vanity.

I choke myself on reality.

They chase fears to catch up with others.

And drank tears to adapt.

In situations far beyond grief.

Or adaptation below our dreams.

Making sense is a reckless behaviour.

A slight cut,

To make you understand.

That my mind and yours are not the same.

So pardon me with my inconsistencies.

And calamity of all sorts.

Lust for every moment.

Of which you would see my side.

To where my feelings for you subside.

That jukebox was your every needs.

Needing for me to exists.

In where your mouth speaks.

And your heart beats.

We were never within each other.

Though, we feel one another.

Distant emotions and careless devotion.

Longing for something,

Yearning for nothing.

If we could see each others eyes.

It wouldn't be pretty.

As we both would see the other self.

To where I'm praying for you.

Dreaming of you.

Your indefinite voice,

Your open thoughts.

Constructing these has made me feel empty.

Emptying the box to where I speak.

You will never find this as you has never exists.

This was a memory of which never lived.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me likey :)

Aes said...

Hehe thanks.
Glad it was nothing like 'What are you talking about?'
Haha

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger