There's a golden sky

Since Liverpool Football Club had failed to bring home any trophy in the last six years, I am overjoyed with the win. I had lost most of the fluid in the body and heart attack was waiting by. If only my grandad was here with me, considering the whole house had been invaded by the Mancs.

It was definitely an overwhelming match. Cardiff had played the best any football team could have. Notorious defence and the defiance put LFC in shock. No denying on the amount of luck on the Reds side. I did let out few tears a couple of minutes in.

Congratulation to Cardiff for a memorable day and congratulation to the boys of LFC for bagging this in.

Moving on to the FA Cup and hopefully fourth spot in the league.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger