Bad Concoction(s)

Nothing is permanent except the soul living in you.

When death greets you personally, have no fear as it is setting your soul free. Free from the tension of the world. The corrupt images of life. The only fear I have is to face the One constantly witnessing every mistakes I have made. If you don't believe in God, just look at it the same manner when you have done wrong to the one you love. 

I keep on pressing the backspace button as I cannot elaborate further on my current state. 

My apologies to the people I have send in various inventions. 

I would like to express my appreciation to two people that have no absolute knowledge of this space. Thank you for the smile inducing text and Facebook notification. Big Man telling me that somehow he misses me and Mario pulls of a surprise informing me that he/she/a robot actually remembers me. Even though only the former replies to my elation, I still appreciate the gestures. 

This rapid current is slowing me down. This appears to be an illusion. Like it is being written by separate people. I do not even understand myself right now. Maybe I should not be drinking the stale beverage. Perhaps I should be sleeping when I am crying in a minute and singing to The Saturdays in the next. 

Good things will come out of confusions. I am keeping this faith. 


Mario, Martin Kaymer, K's appearing everywhere - just stop it. Though Mario is a super classic game, Martin Kaymer is a fairly good golfer judging from the recent Dubai, and K is a generic term. 

Do not judge me solely for this madness. I can juggle and en pointe in good days. 

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger