Super Mario

The message tone on Super Mario. It fascinates me how people still enjoy the sound of oddly shaped man collecting coins while paralysing animal(s). It is even better when I put GTA sound as the tone, because those who spend countless of hours for GTA give me the congratuwelldone look.

If only I could have my playstation and computer back, with the latter terminally ill and mother chooses to leave it dry since that is the only way I would not be plastered to it. Though, bless the inventors for the phone/mini playstation. When they wish to get the new one out, please disable the touch screen features for gaming. My passing skill is being bullied by my touching fingers and it is difficult to clean the screen while playing.

And the touch joystick is a stupid idea.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger