75

I understand the need to release the soul of the dead. To not allow tears to run the cheeks that are once being kissed. By the one that has left the uncertainties. But at times, there are urges to refuse.

It is difficult to engage with the feelings, when you have dispose the object. The sole reason of my keepings. Simple things like watching Harry Potter laying Dobby in the grave could ignite an ugly state. As terrible as it sounds, it is exactly the comfort that I need. It would be a lie to proclaim I have come to term with his death because I grow up not having any memorable events with the Grandad, unlike my brother and cousins - and I have to live with that painful reminder. Though his face gleamed the last moment his eyes washed my face, and the smile can never fade, even with times.

There is no one that could listen to these words as there is no one that could grasp every emotions that I have inside.

Death is a strange experience.


and God, could you please end the weird encounters with the unknown. The person is doing my head in, and it has no absolute affiliation with good vibes.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger