Furby



I used to have these hanging on my bags and rooms. They can't track you down once you've moved right?

It would've been nice to have some sense when you're younger - so that the cool or creepy things you had will still be with you. The awesome Playdoh with burgers and chips makers, the Tarzan collectibles, and every other childhood memories you can no longer attain these days. At least I still have the corrupted looking Barbies and a Ken, which I've became their personal barber and stylist - and that's not a good idea, for them.

When I have tons of money, I'll scour the earth for those magnificent plays I had when I was younger. And make up some silly stories so that the modern children will be the fools that they are

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger