Kitty Shankly



I would always say things like 'I'm going to eat his/her face/paws/hands/etc' whenever I sees amazing looking animals. 

When kitty runs in the pitch, I realised this is the reason animals are brought to our lives. They make people smile with buck teeth showing. And they make people like myself squeal like mad. 

This week I get to have animal marathon. Babe, Benji The Hunted, Kitty Shankly video on replay, the documentary of wild monkeys being told in classic Romeo and Juliet style, and just stories of cats and dogs.

If only the mother is not terribly afraid of animals, I would have been in possession of a dog (Husky or Collie or Shepherd or the cuties) and a cat (any will do)

So people, adopt Kitty Shankly if you are in the area, this legend needs a comfy home and family. Better, Mr. Steven Gerrard or any of the Reds comrade, adopt this baby NOW.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger