A Skosh of Tint.

I could very well feel unadjusted now, since the young ones are much more privileged that they supposed to be. Having your younger friends to instantly own their own cars before you is not much of an underlining concept of life, considering I am still struggling in paying off the debt to my own mother. Damn children with good grades who trade it with wealth.

And to ponder on the vision of me constantly subject myself to contradiction. There's good excuse to it though.

Plus, the Jimmy Carr look-a-like is much better than I expected. Cleverly funny, nerdy in ways I could healthily digest and is in the midst of paying off debts. Total fit, eh?

........

Youtubeperson: Why do people feel the need to label people, such as hipsters?

Yeah, and I don't know what the last one means even by countless numbers of explanation by a friend. To think of it, should I know the meaning?

I love youtube for the interesting bit down the video section. Bless the people who commented.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger