Sandy Smiles and Burned Sweats

Khao Lak is brilliant. For a beach hater, I seem to have betray my hatred on such. Not that I enjoy permitting the waves to crash on me but the idea of chilling by the beach is nice. Hideous skin tone is now on parade but the memories are worth the shame. I wish the pictures are nice, unfortunately when you're sweating and being all pig-ish, you look, well, pig-ish. Though a friend reckons we should ditch the rents' and head there next year. Would be great considering I will not have to adhere to the rents' 'sunny' plans.

Looking at the state of my being at the moment, nothing is too good. The coach tortures us last training and deliver a shit news. It would be great if it made any sense since we are asked to play footy when there is only four of us. The tallest one would be the goalie (either my own bloody self or the other girl) and three others would cover the whole match on their own arses. The coach pokes us even more by saying we would all get an A+ if we are through until quarter-final. The fact that the last time I had match is 10 years ago will probably makes me cry if we ever get to quarter final. I can only dream upon waking up in my old athletic self.

Children of my own will be send to sports academy once they could walk. Haa. The one who prefers ballet, stays home. If I ever turn out to be a horrible person that is.

Injuries hit the Arse and I could not be happier. Tough luck beating Barca away sissies.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger