No Luck Can Sweat Me

Generally, I am not much of a lucky being, unfortunately. It is almost as if it had run in the family genes. My mother and I, and probably the brother, never really win anything. Even when it comes to the lucky draw where everyone will get something, there will be an unlucky touch to it, getting the worst gift or it is broken. The same with the q&a on people where you would be all giddy waiting for YOUR question to be answered. Recently, my awesome (not so) question is neglected after losing to the idiotic ones.

Though a pity goes to a friend of mine who actually thinks hard in asking a witty slash clever question. Unlike me, the pain of being beaten by 'Will you marry me' and 'cats or dogs' is that much unbearable for her to endure. And yes I am exaggerating. Nonetheless, it is, well, shit since you can't even win in petty circumstances. The reason why I have no desire in entering contests. Poo.



But this thing, right here, makes me believe I can't be worse than him, in singing awfully. Weirdo.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger