Missing Roads

Even in nightmares I am terrified of losing to boys in running. That is when the sneaky kid comes in and indulge in dirty tricks.

A sad note is, I can't join track next semester since it clashes with a class. Damn you Equity. A friend wants me to join cricket as he thinks that will serves me right due to my constant bashing-bash on the whole crickety-match. Well, who would call a sort of sport cricket. Makes sense because the game is laced with crickets' sounds. Though it would be good if I take up cricket, so I can bash people with intelligence and knowledge in the field. Haa worst plan.



"You have nice knuckles"

My mom hates listening to this kind of compliment. It is good for me since It is that much easier in punching others. Sadly I have not use that jolly skill for a while now. Fighting is almost like a kiddies thing. You know, for instance the WWE (previously WWF, knobs), kids enjoy it but once they grow older they realized it is as made up as Paedophile Barney. For the old creature who is still watching it, there is nothing I can help you out on.

I would want to believe I am a lot older and less-kiddies now. Okay, so that explains why we do not punch and kick others anymore. We, do it in a completely different approach, like beating them in poker or CS (yeah!). Fighting is like Best-Friends thingy. It only work on children (as Chumlie says). Almost there grown ups spend their days eating good chocolates and playing games. It is how life works. Sorry kids.

In the meantime, I need to plan the strategy in convincing my mom to allow me in joining the CS team.

Camper over sniper? I miss the stupid 'PWNED' shit written all over you if you lose. Damn you monkeys.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger