Anaemic Royalty




Completely different song but nonetheless, this would be enough in showcasing my love for this man, oh and the band, of course.

The last bit where he kind of gazed at the audience and blasted the last line was epic. Gave me goosebumps, or that was because the ac in the room was tad a bit low.

Nevertheless.

The other day a friend sent me an e-mail marking the sometieth years of the passing of Kurt Cobain. Eventhough I could care less since I was not build in a way I would be responsive in non-related but apparently sad events. The reason why I never cried watching those weird chick flicks (even by being a 'chick'). Though, that particular event (his death) was quite an important part of my life and basically left a mark on the life of mine, courtesy of my brother. That is due to the fact that he was (and still is) a huge fan of Nirvana, obviously. He did not quite mourned the death of the legend but he made sure that event will stick in my head for a very long time.

I do remember after the death (somehow I sound empathetic), he gave me the only band shirt I will ever have. Never worn it since it was too big for me but it is sentimental. Sentimental as because of his death, I had involved myself in the music Kurt himself and my brother loves. That is when Bowie, Melvins, Sabbath, Talking Heads and other comes in. Regardless of how my music preferences had changed over the course of my years, I do remember how it all started, and because (pardon me) the death of Cobain, it happened. I reckon I would have become slightly stupid in this kind of thing if he was still alive or nonchalant.

Oh and he grew the plant of liking the other half inside of me, though my friends think he is (was) ugly, I know if I ever end up with someone of such feature, my brother would love me for good. Haa.

Whatever it is, let us cheer for joy and grief for the man who had changed peoples' lives in one way or another. Good or bad, intelligently or maniacally stupid.

Too bad none of the people I know enjoy listening to his glistening current of sounds, beside my brother. I swear I am a boy stuck in a crazy girls' body since whenever I act like a girl, the whole world seem to crumbles into pieces. Or I am going mad, as always.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger