Volcano Girls

Why can't there be proper bands with any female in it nowadays. Why must there be girls of 'Not Bothered' attitude with a dash of 'fresh' look. I don't mind being the only one who is tired of these shenanigans but then again, they are not bothered by my unsatisfied pillow of life. Unfortunately, I am one who had missed the whole cultural education in molding young twats into robots of no senses.

A friend had just mentioned how photography and bicycles are now the cool things to add in into your cool list (I should mention, she was being sarcastic about the cool list). Didn't notice it at first but when I put a thought on it, no wonder lots of people (especially girls) now own expansive lenses.

I read photography magazine when I was twelve and stopped, because at that moment I didn't realize I have a talent in buying magazines and spend hours staring at the pictures and only pictures. I used to have a family friend shipped in NME every months though they are now well adjusted to the papered lives. I hate reading magazines since half of the shits in it are, well shits.

So question is why suddenly, all these things appear in modern-hip-birds lives? Whatever it may be, it will sure pull my laughing bones of me considering we are all lack of reasonable excuses at times.

The best that the uber-cool girls could offer me is their pitiful sniggers and the perfect toss of hairs, signalling 'You are not as cool as me so whatever' (They do talk with that divine manner). Yeah, the sight of you makes me cringe and that's because am jealous of your super awesomeness (again what a delight). Tell you what, the thing that I want most in life, after everything else, is a perfect kitchen for me and friends to sit on the tiles setting aside our cultured self. I can't sigh or roll my eyes at the moment, thanks to a thing call tummy pain from our beloved ladies week.

Ps: I had Alexa 'cool and hip' Chung in my dream last night. A horrid night indeed. She was telling me how she hates fashion and could not care any lesser in dressing up for her normal days. Oh and she was actually faking the accent. Dreams do provokes truth from creatures mouth. The only reason I have any idea who the fuck Chung is, courtesy of rants of bands fans when she claimed she's better and cooler than almost all the bands and people she had interviewed on that T4 show. What happen to the innocent inside voice?

I'd rather spend a dream with Joanna Newsom and god knows how annoying her voice is (to me anyway).

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger