Steep Imagination

Steps I had taken are the only reason for me to remind myself of you.
Far beyond my expectation I would imagine to see you.
A liar is what I would become if I let him pass my feelings for you, once again.
Clarity smokes my mind as I now realize, you could no longer be mine.
Though love, all I would ask from is, to look at me, like how you used to.
Words mean nothing to me, if it will never reach you.
Too many assumed forgiveness and too little expansion to get to you.
Nothing fills me as fast and addictive as your broken lips.
Tell me again, that I can be yours.
Until then my love, I will remember you by this leveled terrain.

.............................

Nothing shall influence me in becoming a 'better' self. Dub me anything you want, I am happy to be who I am inside. No friends, fame nor money could bring me joy without ever asking for a return luck.

And just so you know, being intellectual fags does not mean you earn the right to slap me with your ignorance. I may well be an idiotic little girl, but I would never ask for your lack of judgment.

As much as I hate being ignored, it is worse when they see you as a little girl.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger