Long Dive Into His Skins

Motivational thought hasn't help me much since I keep getting on the same base. Though, if I was lenghty-er, I could've done much better. Point is, no one wins especially when both sides have bloods that are being pump by the ego-dynamic machine.

I like to list a few things that I would consider to be my favourite but the lack of conspired dreams and food made me moody. Long chats with old friends had probably boost up my performance in losing breaths. Nonetheless, the line of 'I miss your sarcasms' will never go dry. Fascinating when almost everybody delivers the same line once the sight of me becomes clear to their eyes.

By telling yourself a fresh semester would kill off the cloudy skins, well it might turns out worse. I like to think I would have a better semester but it seems like I can never be right. Now the urges of me flying away is that much stronger in crushing the rolling thunders.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger