Elongated Luck

Alex fails, if he ever tries to be funny in front of the camera again, he deserves a 'You're an idiot' shot.

I am half happy to be joining the track again. Hopefully I could enjoy it like I did the last time I had my running shoes on. Thought about joining the cricket (yes the boring game consists of old spectators). Something new could very well brings me joy since living in the dorm while peeking at boys who are not well trained footballers has not done me any luck in turning up a smile.

Unsure of whether I would still have my amazing running skill, might very well be the plank to the sinking town. Pray that the sports fags will not steal my chances of reclaiming my pride in track. Plus, I hope I will be no where near the road markers again.

I can't sing, dance or put on clothes that will be applauded by morons. Essentially, I just fail in being a 'true' lady. Pfft at least I have sports with me. Most girls only pretend in liking sports just so boys will like them. Same goes with instruments. Well, if you are a class taught instrument-ist, save your idiotic comments on how I cannot play well. I like being bitter about tiny issues. It makes me feel like a lady again. Haa

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger