A Begger In Your Feelings.

Straying in your mind is my only way to churn my fear.
Of losing you as a lover of my faith.
In struggling to grasp your fingers through my hairs,
I follow you into my dream.

Much apologies for my failure to paint you a picture,
Of our lost trails and rallied tears.

I can't give you a Poe nor a stone wall.
So I'll stay in your caved feelings,
Begging for an understatement.


...........................

Stop telling me I make no sense because I dont wish for people to get me through my bursts of emotions. Those who shall connect itself to the things I have immensely hurt myself punching on these keyboards. Plus, it's a wonder how 'you' seems to get what I am trying to say, which shows how much of a wasted youth you had spent on me. Hah finally :)

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger