A Drifter's Tale

He was straying away from the pavement,
where men vent on their lovers' dreams.

Sour notes on his fingers,
ought to never let him speak.

Of rays of hollow,
on the days of sorrow.

Far beyond her reach,
to take away his needs.

Needing her to beseech,
from where she would have been.

Perched on the edge of light,
on sunny sky high.

'Follow me as you could be,
anything beyond your skins'.


.........................................

I should have never beat the shining eyes as considering my current state, I am no where near the steps. I do let the machine conquers my feelings but it just goes to show, you can't be too careful when it comes to dealing on your own pictured self you had wish to sell.

An unknown stranger once told me 'You don't need anyone else but yourself once you truly discover the man inside you. The triumph of life depends on you and the higher being, but those above aren't capable in entertaining you when you are alone...... so find youself before it leaves'. The dots represent my peculiar state when he was spilling those remarkable observation on my feelings. I don't get why I am only approached by crazy people or people who does nothing less than telling me things I would have read on Hallmarks' cards. Or people asking my opinion on donuts or perfume. The best I could get from people I wish would have approach me is a spooky glare which followed by unidentified smiles.

I love being around strangers, though I suggest to keep your eyes in your pockets since conspicuous smiles break the chain that is holding my fear.

- My mother wish to meet Zak Bagans and now I'm worried. She was supposed to not be fond of his kind (as in buff kids with tattoos).

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger