Otto Piehl

Christmas came early for me.

I found a vendor selling envelopes of others who had lived in the period of pre and post WW (also, stamps, letters that were never received, postcard, etc.). It's absolutely fantastic since it carries millions of history in its own manner. There were tons of different entities but I was drawn to buy some of Herr Piehl's envelopes. There were no letters in it, but who would read others' letters anyway. I reckon he had lived during Hitler's' era as there were many of which with Hitler's' face on the stamps. I only bought letters on the 1963-1968 as my eyes could not scour for more.

I was so excited about the prospect of digging into the man's history. The idea of propelling myself towards the genealogy of Piehl is making me sick, as it is what I have always wanted. Though it is severely difficult because there are definitely more than two of them, hence a thorough examination is vital.

However, since I know a partial of Germany's history, with all the faces on the envelope, I could successfully complete my self-learning.

The lady was too nice and she gave me two of the old Czechoslovakia's stamps, of 1949-1950 when they were Ceskoslovensko.

And the journey of emptying my pocket begins, thanks to the wonderful vendor. I am so happy I could eat myself.

Once an extensive collection has been made, I will definitely insures my album. There are few official envelopes from the offices (one with Nazi's seal and the Queen's). They will soon be mine.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger