Carousel



Via ThisShit


This is what happens when you can't look at the books no more. I was browsing through the web and found a site where you could dress this funny lady up in your own taste. Stupid, I know. But in desperate time. this will entertain me enough. A friend actually thinks this is something I would wear, except that I don't own any colourful cardi.

Which brings me into going through the forum in FashionSpot. They have a thread of 'Trends you are sick of' and I gladly agree with most of it, considering how I have to keep the face when seeing such in front of me.

However, one stated Vans footwear. I didn't know it was a trend until they posted few pictures showing 'this' kids wearing such. To my surprise, I ended up hating it as well. Not the footwear, the kids who make such into a trend.

What's a fucking trend anyway? A well accepted clothes or just a sad excuse to be cool. Nonetheless, it is stupid and no one should pay attention to it. It angers me to see kids wearing clothes, which they carefully examined just to show people they're hip and cool and eclectic. As much as I know I am at the losing end, I am glad, people in the FS are on the same side as I am.

I may not be a fashion girl, but I know how to value things for money. An expansive and horrible looking sweater is such a disgrace if you vowed your eyes to fashion magazines. Sorry love, you are as daft as the magazine.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger