Despair In Sun

Summon your eyes for me. The mirror of your crumbled dreams. The wound slithering soil. Reach for me. To see the figures of love. Water me with your senses. To foresee your breath. Trapping bits of your inside. Lost deep under the skin. Where lies and promises creep into the threading waves. Following your eyes and lips.

............................

Everyone and every thing (even soups) is in it with Tumblr. I find it rather dispensable after spending some time with it. Maybe it's my lack of enthusiasm in matters. Or maybe I find to many funny people using it.

Then again, it applies to the whole section of internet services. I should redeem myself by straying away from this internet royalties. I know part of my friends, who have eject self from internet would be happy. None of them with facebook or any other social networking services. They have only emails and search engine as those are vital in applying their beings to progress.

Now I understand, how the pre-modern limbs find the sun.



------ Bobbi, I heard a man singing 'Soldier of Fortune' and I swear I could hear the echoes of yours trailing the lyrics. Good thing you have a terrific voice.

3 comments:

aku said...

itu menakutkan la bongok...

janganlah tutup tumblr itu,
aku jumpa banyak gambar kambing, darah dan metallers yang menakutkan hehehehe :)

Aes said...

Hahaha tapi pak cik tu nyanyi pun sedap. Tapi kau nyanyi lagi sedap.

Aku dah delete tumblr tu pun.

aku said...

terima kasih hehehe :)

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger