In Station

A bundle of agony wrapping your head to pull you in. That calls for a silent show on your feelings. I understand failure is your next door neighbour in getting to, well somewhere. Though I am in deep tears trying to figure out ways to handle it when it comes to my studies.

Without considering any unfortunate cloud to guide me, I found pre-remedies for the 10th of December. In the form of Miss Moss and TeenAngster

These two have an array of interesting pictures and stuffs. Good for you two.



Things to look forward to, besides the hideous monster of the 10th, would be fantastic pictures in our imagination.


1.

Kitties and shakes. Lights that might show love.


2.

An exception to all acceptance.



Yes God, we are all struggling.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger