Understanding Snatcher

The trouble with two is, in the agony. To pretend the air will not steal her fluency or his charm.

The trouble with two is, the exaggerated attempt. In erecting wit.

The trouble with two is, to fill the emptiness. When smiles no longer the absorbent.

The trouble with two is, it never stay true.


...............................

When asked the other day on the things I've missed, it's expected for scotch eggs and walking to be featured. Never thought those two things come hand in hand with a family friend (who never returned, due to a better job offer).

Though I have failed in compensating my past preference. My laziness and lack of care might contribute to such.

And the funky number man, reckons the minimal experience I have with men (not boys) might cause heartache. As laughable as it seems, it's not the first in handling the line. Was told, previously, I should no longer assume men as a bigger form of boys. Apparently, being 'like' one of the boys might suspend my days as an adult. Boo?

Nonetheless, the whole concept of listening to these funny observation or inner link (what ever they named it), is to have a fun laugh and maybe put a small, unintended thought.

Only 19 and they want me to worry over that philosophical mind crap. Sheesh am at the age where I consume my own energy in rambling over pavlova as a different food than baklava. Or learning. Or life in general (IN GENERAL).


Please tree of the above, send me love that will send me to the tingling noise of winnings and Mulberry. I might need it after the awful mistake created by the tedious system in modern days. Thank You, love.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger