This is me chanelling them

Once I dramatically elaborate my senseless days away from home to my mother. With expectation some hug and a line of "It'll be better" deliberately end the approach. However, things never does pass the way we plan. She manifests her concern over my love for lounging in the comfort of our (her) house. Pointing on how others developed multiple and joyful relationships with the world, while I blatantly accused others in signifying their ignorance on me. It's not about me adopting an anti-social life, I despise such concept being plunged in motion, anyway.

This case constantly revolves around my lack of vision on the world.

Not that I don't care.

I just can't.

It would seems like a waste. After all those toddies years constructing a life of their own. Climbing an endless wall to nowhere. Dreams are made of lies and candies. Obstructing ways in soul searching.

Meh.

I'm not in my brightest mind anyway.

Why bother stating matters of irrelevance when you can't even stand by your thoughts.

Regardless,

I need to find ways to alter my days in this baby.



The days spent walking down the blocks, with interval of spreading false directions to similar bones. And exchanging views on the world with random strangers. Clouded with the view surrounding St George's Episcopal.

I loathe how I can no longer search faces.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger