Just Maybe

You are not as good as you think you are. Telling your equally stupid wife not to become like a mother of mine who you stamp as 'a divorcee with tons of boyfriends', probably open up my mind on how much of a scumbag you are.

Before I could begin,

To say such thing is as revolting as looking at you giving me advice in life.

Coming from a married piece of shit shagging any girls he get makes me nauseas.

And boy, advising your wife who parade herself with her younger man is like teaching a cow how to swim.

If you really think your money and 'knowledge' validate every statement you make, you are as pathetic as I now know you are.

I would not mind if you end up in a ditch holding plastic cup for change because frankly, you do not deserve any treatment from even a mugger, sick bastard.

I know for a fact my mother or even myself are not much of an angel, though we never turn our backs on the glass. Nonetheless, my condolences to you to not realize how much your whole money-constructed life is no better than others. If you think you are better than everyone else, do not fucking bother being with everyone else.

Next advice you should tell your wife, do not fucking come to the divorcee's house for a swim, and treat others as an excuse to not see your stupid face. Bastard.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger