Charlieissocoollike, Twilight?



The way he chuckles reminds me of an evil friend who, apparently has an admirable power in preventing children from ruining her drawings.

Amazing.

Anyhow, its a wonder how anyone (even one who's over the age of ignorance) has an ability to keep up with the stupidity of the book. I mean, really, a 'genius lady' creates a girl character of possibility in having a funky disease (frequent seizures and bad acting), who's strange enough to fall for a monster who has hair spray fetish, and boom, best book like ever.

Really now. It could pass as a best attempt to write a fictional saga by a two years old. Which could explain the concept of, whatever it may be.

Since the lady allegedly plagiarized numbers of book, she might, out of her own lack of intelligence, plagiarized from a two years old.

Love the sensible justification of how terrible the book is, by throwing David Walliams achievements. A camper he may be, I'll invest my thought for him, which has already happen.

On a less greener side, a friend points out to me, on how horrible I look when watching any moving pictures. Apparently, I open my mouth and show my bunny teeth while putting on a smile. Fuck you non-attentive friend.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger