What Would You Do If I Follow You

What makes a stranger qualify himself or herself as your companion?

I believe many have accepted this form of hypocrisy due to the saying 'The more the merrier'. Since I am always the odd one in the circle, I must admit that I concur to my own saying 'The less the longer'.

Why attract many when you can't keep all?

Though I was not as this when years were much slower. I used to love being in the middle of the social gathering with tons of human flesh excreting the bad water. It was the tantalizing spirit of together-ness that brought me a new perspective of 'more'. However, like every superficial dreams, it did not last. Eventually I learned that not every breathing statue is an angel.

Thus, revamping my former self to the current state of behaviour. I do not necessarily feel the need to surround myself with bodies behind the bricks as, well they are hiding behind the bricks. Friends kept telling me to stop separating myself from this 'world', but why should I succumb to the obligations being laid out by the 'world' when nothing lasts forever?

If I have to die alone then so be it. Emily Dickinson survived such life so why can't I?

So, if I have to swallow the comments on the 'less than 100' friends on social network, I would be delighted.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger