Down With The Stream

I let myself dry,
Just to let you see me.

I keep myself from the light.
To make me spins my thought on you.

I make myself ill.
With hope you would help me.

I tear my bones apart.
So you will fix it.

I starve myself to tears.
Like how you steal me away from my fears.

I lie to myself to speak.
For you to see that I am weak.

Can we ever build ourselves better?

To see the picture clearer.

.................

Feeling like you are missing something has done me no good. For the past four days, I only managed to consume a meal for the day. Though it did not wore me off, it did not help me any better. For the things that I have missed and for the scenes I have deleted, I now wish I could find that one piece. We all say things we do not mean but why do we do it to our close ones. Lies are meant for strangers to connect themselves in this world. It is not for spoken emotions and halfway thoughts.

No one enjoys the way the veins pushed themselves. Guess, it was a good choice to mile this life away. By the last bit, it might feel a lot better.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger