Deviance and Solace

Bound by the lack of cooperation from the sympathy crowd, I should rest my fingers in keeping it alive. Just when I thought I could achieve something rather great for my own self, the world decides to retract my very lucky stars.

Mother always says, things happen for reasons, but what if the reasons are not of which you would easily accept and digest? We all have reasons though that does not qualify us in swallowing back the pieces we have spilled out.

Friend that never grew out of the job of comforting me believes, that it would be better for me to stay where I am. As the mistakes dumped are waiting for a re-construction. It cannot shift itself from where I had left it.

Shall I obey by the rules of life, since it is the only form of tracking device that could help me, in some sort of funny manner.

The ever-reclusive side of me will never be something grand, like Mr. Salinger, Ms. Garbo or Proust himself.

So why should I bother in not bothering others?

Well things happen for a reason and it is best for an entity to stay where they are.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger