So They Say

"I decided when I was 18 that I really didn't want to start showing my work until 20 years has passed. I didn't want anyone to corrupt my aesthetic. I felt really strongly about keeping my work pure and honest and intimate. Whenever I try to make art, I make it as if it's my last, because you just never know in this life, you could be hit by a bus or something."
- The late Shawn Mortensen


"The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any."
- The late Fred Astaire


"He dares to be a fool, and that is the first step in the direction of wisdom."
- The Chopin Guy :)


"There is a wisdom of the head, and a wisdom of the heart."
- Charles Dickens

1 comment:

iqanabeera said...

even dicks have wisdom

-.-

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger