Saved By The Clip

No, it’s a parody of ‘Saved by the bell’
I was actually managed to not have a severe concussion because of my hair clip.

Well on Tuesday, I was involved in a minor accident.
Five of us were walking to have an ice-cream,
When we were about to cross the road,
A bike suddenly speeds up and hit between my friend and I.
Unfortunately the bike hit me left side without mercy (indirectly)
The last thing I remember, I was about to say to friend ‘Are they playing with us?’
Because obviously it was quite weird for them to speed up and shift the direction to us.
I don’t remember fainting but when I opened my eyes,
I heard my friends calling my name and tried to lift me up.
Here’s the funny part.
I always love my dearly departed hair clip.
They told me after I fell off my back
I was picking up the remaining body of my clips.
It was pretty funny because I just got hit with a motorbike
And the first I did was picking up my broken clips.

Thank Lord for the clip though
I survived from having a severe concussion.
I left the scene with
Two cerebral concussions (minor), my left arm is completely bruised and for two days, I was unable to move it, my left leg is bruised but still moveable and my lower left rib is a bit fractured.
I had a tough time walking for a couple of days but as days gone away, I managed to pull myself and walk.
I’m thankful that it wasn’t a terrible accident.
I did spend almost 10hours in the hospital.
They were concerned of blood clots as my blood pressure was extremely low,
Even for a low-blood person like me.

It was frightening as I faced my worst nightmare,
The needle!
But all is well now except of my rib and the bruises.
I’ll feel better in a few days time.
I am grateful of my friends that took care of me for the last couple of days.
:)

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger