Time Has Come Again.

Free-spirited, stable bus rider and melancholic life witha vow to drive the dream foward.
Make sense?
The people around me would comprehend this.

A month and a half more to finish my Pre-Law course.
It has been a roller-coaster ride over the past few months.
Love some new people, while others are left to be in dislike.

I do miss Daniel.
Can't believe how 17 years has passed.
Me - Daniel.
It's not fun to not have the first person you utter words to with you anymore.
I miss how we both and 2 other funky girls making fn of each other.
Hmm.



Ironically, I have met few people that in one way or another resembles my childhood friends.

Then there's Bam Bam(KT).
She reminds me of Suriana.
They are both petite and a four-eyed lady, hee.

Next, is Yun.
She's almost like Hawa (minus the garang attitude and straight face ;p )
She's funny but at the same time serious.

Last but not least, Yanna Gila!
Haha she... ummm she's kind of like me.
Eccentric with a psychedelic vibe.
Not really but we relate to each other very easily.

I have made friends with a sums of, pretty much kids.
And I must say I have yet thank them for being such amazing sports.

Ain, Min, Iqa, Hanie, and others who I have failed to mention your given name
Hee

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger