Love You Nan!


Not my nan, it's the nan from The Catherine Tate Show.

Loves the annoyingly adorable laugh.

?


I did a slight change to my hair a couple of weeks ago.

And I must say I hate how people are reacting to it.

I love the 'new' look.

Sorry for the 'new' but that's the only way to distinguised it from my former look.

Some have told me I look like Alexa Chung.

Which I have to disagree as I've gotten tanner, Haha?

Then there's the 'What makes you change your 'look'?' question.

They made it sound bad and someone have already confirmed my little query.

I mean obviously I don't feel that I have to conform myself into the ever so uber short hair look.

It's appalling how people only likes a certain looks only because a certain 'famous?' people wear that look.

Popular beliefs and trends kills society slowly.



I'll feed you happiness

You gave them a plague.


No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger