It was a far cry.

The pain of being alone is far more agonizing than the pain of being lonely.

I choose not to elaborate as my head is crying for painkillers.
Other reason to that is I wished to be comprehensible by those whom I have been longing for.

Reject the illusions, accept your faith.
Your faith to one, and to one you betroth.
I could not bear the sight of those whose smiles would not cherish the lives of others.
I could not bear the sight of a lonely girl.

As I imagine her walk into a warm and empty room.
I thought to myself, if the warmth was ever real
Not visible, it might be.
But a small touch to her skin is all that she needs.

..................

It was a sad call to which I have received from myself.
A great state of dissapointment.
I once thought I was old enough to unravel my past
to clearly picture what's standing beside me the whole time.

.......................

I have now come to realize
That I have grown older.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger