Gegen die Wand


It's quite difficult when you are destined to be in a fragile state of concentration
Like me.
I can't quite restrain myself from doing other things while I'm on something
That's really complicated eh.

Polishing my german is something I have yet not started.
Perhaps I WILL start right after I'm done with my school work.
Writing a speech, a legal and general essays, conducting and participating in a debate.
And that's probably just a quarter of the things I need to do.
It's more of a challenge for me though
Doesn't really sticks in my brain as a work.
I never work
The interpretation of work to me is
Doing something you have to do in order to gain or achieve what you want
Boo doesn't that sounds like a punishment

Let's put our state of mind on the brighter side
I thought love makes us all feel like a kid with a lollies.
I don't know
So here's a list of german words with love stuff (I hope it's the correct one :P)
- Liebesbrief
- Lebenslust
- Liebe ist blind

Ich liebe football ( I don't know how to say football in german)
:)



No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger