Fräulein oder Frau.

I live on a small island.
Situated near my past-preference choice of country to live.
The population does not past a thousand of moving bodies.

I own a small fitting cottage.
On the inside is the basic need for a man to live.
In addition of materials needed for artistic purposes.
Living inside is my own self with two Persian cats, a schnauzer and a bunny.
I shall now change ‘my’ to ‘ours’

Around our cottage
There are vegetables planted
With some daisies and poppies
Just in case we need some refreshing view

It has been a while
The five of us living in the cottage
Doing our favourite things
It may be mundane
But not for the five of us

The game of cat and mouse
Just what I wanted
To suggest my friends that I am away in distance
But am I away from their memory

Cryptic forms of letters are being sent
To each of the acquaintances I have known
With pictures inserted in every envelope
I wait in the cottage for answers
For the prize I am looking for

30 years of life
30 years of walking, shouting, talking and etc.
My master asks ‘Fräulein oder Frau’
Accept my apology
Please, I can’t figure that out yet.

Is there one for me?
Will ‘it’ come searching for what I have been looking for?
Am I living with the right shadow?
Guiding the unknown
To my every doubt
My every query.

Fräulein oder Frau.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger