I Am a Boy




A friend mentions, how he would have thought of me as a boy if no picture and name accompany these interests.

Well I do wish I am a boy, so that I don't have to struggle with the harassment from the women in events, forcing me to put on some chemicals shit on the face. And so that I could live my lifelong dream of becoming the mini Mullen, or a clown, or a mime artist, or a drumming twat.

That's the beauty of facebook, or any other social networking sites. For us to judge on a person based on what he or she, allows to be made public, and not feel bad about it. Cause' if you really like people to not bother in making assumptions on who you are, you wouldn't have participated in this social madness.

So speculate my dear friends, on how I am actually a boy using your wacky friends' name and picture to appear even wackier.

Or how I am an alien, trying to tear your skull apart, and devour on your yummy brain. Haha mental.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger