For the Lulz (Sec)

The recent takedown of The Sun’s website continues to captivate internet users, whether it is for or against the perpetrator, LulzSec.

It is commonly accepted that they do enjoy the attention, given their Twitter page accounting every completed ‘mission’. Denial of such is just plain abnormality of the mind.

I would not be too joyful if any of my accounts are hacked, though I would believe that they would be on the losing end - considering the lack of delicious information in any one of those accounts. Mind you, I am not luring your desire to prove me wrong.

With this I should direct my question on the very purpose of their attacks. Other than for the ‘lulz’, I wonder why its’ members conduct these operation. There is slight enjoyment that occupies me, though as this subject is well beyond my comprehension, I must admit how careless of me to take this as an entertainment.

My support is well provided when it comes to shoving it off to the big corporation on how they have manipulated the consumers by not protecting the data - when they should. However, do the LulzSec ever wonder that perhaps these corporations could not give a wanker on what has been proven - which ultimately, diminished the whole purpose of the operation.

As I stated, I am not within the knowledge of this subject. Therefore enlightenment could very well be appreciated.

The fact that they have stated to be disbanded and then attack The Sun makes me a bit off. As it reminds me of the day Jay-Z mentioned that –name- album would be his last for his retirement, and then came back with a new one several years later. Though with the LulzSec, it is different, as my ill feeling does not exist towards them.

While I enjoy the wits coming from the Lulzers (?), it would be gracious if they turn out to be nothing like the posters on Guardian expected them to be – young, non-social geeks.

Nothing is within my expectation that my words would be traced by them, but if they did, feel free to not meddle with my internet shits because I actually like you :), unless you are awkward non-social geeks who would do anything to justify your love for Star Wars or anything akin to it.

By the way, how much of an extra time and interest you must have, considering I never really enjoy the internet other than random lulz I get from random search. Oh......

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger