HB

I am under privilege. For the ability to live pass you.
Around the circus I dream. Press feeding your eyes.

I am under. Cloud nine and a half.
By no weave. Hinging me in.


.......................

While people worry on the endless loneliness in others, I worry about their mental state.

Two is a party, and one is a ghost. Traveling through the age of survival.

For me to be a ghost, is, undeniably, the most precious thing I could ever possess.
Until that other comes by - I will pass through your windows. Prancing with your best memory (ies).

I understand the concern coming in. But really, do I appear to be horrified about life. Or you are imagining this, to taunt me with your ties.

It is not easy flying by. Searching for the ghost to haunt me. I am no you or she or they or everyone. I am the stone rolling in - making rough remarks. On the girly eyes, the C+ smile, and the ingenuous days you wish for me to dream on.

Believe me when I say I am fine. Proof:

1) I google for all animals with an addition of the word 'fat', and I sure enjoy it.
2) I youtube kids scarred for life - by being tricked into tricks, and hell I love it.
3) I talk to myself about the world and everything else in between, and you better believe I like it.

and

4) I do everything for my own pleasure, and you cannot tell me how terrible it is.


The reason of the thrill I absorb, is because I do things for me and my mind. In a party, there is no 'I' and there can never be.

When a premise to be a selfish bastard is presented to you - without any hazard to be
purported on others, why not jump into it. My selfishness harm nobody - yet. With it, I must make use of it before it fades. Like all the other traits I used to have.

So the next time you feel bad about me not having a partner, reflect on the things you have missed. The infinity of laughs by only watching people caught up in confusion. The infinity of watery eyes, by having daddy longlegs scare the fuck out of you.

Hence, with the new trend, I am lulzing at you for not hanging on. Square.

No comments:

 
SafeYourPins - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger